Monday, February 02, 2009

Snowboarding round 2

The last time we went snowboarding killed me. I was sore for weeks (yes weeks). I was convinced that both my wrists were sprained and my tail bone was broken. Eric said they were not, but what does he know! 


My second attempt at snowboarding was SOOOO much better. I was scared to death to get hurt so I actually listened, went slow and did great. I fell a few times but nothing like before, I really had a great time and consider myself a snowboarder.  I can't imagine going back to skiing.

Lucy on the other hand tuckerd out early. I ended up sitting in the car with her for an hour while Eric and the other girls "shredded" the mountain until the resort closed.





 

Why did Eric decide to scale the side of the mountain on the way home????
Lucy is obsessed with eating snow and on this trip we learned that Snow Summit uses water from Bear Lake to make their snow.  The last thing we want Lucy drinking is water from that lake- sick!  So Eric made a deal with Lucy that if she would stop eating the snow at the resort, he would get her "clean snow" on the way home.  True to his word he scaled the side of the mountain in leather clogs to get snow that was away from road and hopefully clean.  

I sat in the car and enjoyed the view!

No comments:

 
Blog tracker