Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Say WHAT?

2/21/09 "Mom, I need to ask you something... when you die... can I have all your rug hooking stuff" Haley

2/21/09 "To be a famous hooker ... you need to design all your own stuff, die all your own wool and be a really good hooker so everyone will know your name and know what a good hooker you are, then they will want to buy all your stuff." Haley talking to her Dad about rug hooking.

2/23/09 "Mom, why do you make such gross dinners... you used to make junk we liked." Ruby while eating a delicious chicken parmesan...If I do say so myself.

2/24/09 The conversation between my Nephew Jacob(7) and his friend Josh(7)
"Dude, you know you can take your eyeballs out?"Josh
"Ya" Jacob
"You can take one out, swallow it and then you will poop it out."Josh
"Ya" Jacob
"... and after you poop it out, you can put it back in your head" Josh
"Ya... but you need to wash it first" Jacob

2/25/09
"Haley come look at the fog this morning. We hardly ever get fog." Me
"Why don't we get fog... oh I know, the economy." Haley

2 comments:

john said...

Hey, at least they're going to wash it first.

Amanda said...

Haley is cracking me up with her comments!

The fog? All the hooker remarks. Too funny. She souds like she really wants a lesson.

 
Blog tracker