Thursday, May 14, 2009

Hangin with Sugar & Spice

I had to run by my friends Sandy's house for some hooking business and had the kids in tow since Eric was not home yet. My girls were in Heaven at her house. She has a beautiful yard FULL of flowers, her own orange grove, a nest with baby bluejays and... two tortoise!!!!


Her tortoise are both girls and they are named Sugar and Spice. Sugar was not in a playful mood but Spice came right out and gave us all quite a show. 


Ruby and Lucy could not keep their hands off her... Haley didn't want to to get near her.



I had a hard time getting my girls to leave her house. The whole ride home they were asking if when we move we can have turtles, chickens, a pig and a cow. I gave my go-to politically correct answer... "We'll have to see".

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

Sandy has turned out to be quite the friend!

Chanel Palmer said...

I know...I'm going to miss her, my kids are going to miss her.

 
Blog tracker