Thursday, May 28, 2009

Our new nest

Over the Memorial Day weekend we drove up North, dropped our kids off at my Sister's house then drove up to Oregon to look for a house to rent.


I loved Southern Oregon when we visited back in November, but It was more beautiful then I had remembered. I'm sure Summertime had something to do with that because everything was emerald green and the flowers all looked like they were on steroids.

I can't believe I am going to live here:


... and here
... and have this beautiful backyard

It's such a great house and location.. a little Momma robin decided to make her home on our new front door.  How cool is that?

We are so excited and very blessed to have found this home in the area we wanted.

****Edit*** I failed to mention that there is a small space for my quilting... hooking... and whatever other obsession I acquire. 

7 comments:

jenny said...

The back yard is so dreamy! Let's just hope the Anderson's forgive you :)

Liz said...

Awesome! Your new home and yard look perfect! I'd be happy to find something that perfect here! Good luck with your move!

Suzanne said...

Congrats! This has been a long time coming. Is there a craft room in this new house?

Chanel Palmer said...

Suzanne- Obviously the whole house will be overtaken with projects at one time or another (no room is safe)... but there is a SMALL room that will officially be the craft room... I will post a photo of the room, but you are always welcome to come check it out in person!

Joella said...

Chanel,

Hello to you and your family. How beautiful southern Oregon is. As a child I visited there every summer. Lots of good memories. You will love it.

Mollie said...

That is so exciting! Such a cute house!

sharon said...

Oh my ! Its so gorgeous!!! Im so happy for you Chanel ! You need to frame the nest pic and the flower picture..they are defintiely picture worthy.

 
Blog tracker