Saturday, May 30, 2009

My Favorite Pixar move ever!

I LOVED  this movie!  It was really difficult for me to watch some scenes (fear of heights) but the story was totally worth it! If you haven't already seen it, you need to.


When we saw Monsters Vs. Aliens 3D my girls complained about the glasses and how they can't stand 3D movies.  So this time I took squares of Moleskin to the theater to put on the nose piece.  It was perfect. It kept Lucy's glasses from sliding down her nose. It kept Haley and Ruby' s noses from hurting from the plastic seam on the glasses that lands right on the top of your nose.  

Ok, so we all looked like neards... but we were comfortable and happy!

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

I really want to see this movie. I have one kid who likes going the movies and will see anything and another who just could care less. I think I may twist his arm though. Thanks for the mole skin idea.

Jen Hunt said...

Thanks for the mole skin idea. We are planning to go see it this weekend. I have heard mixed reviews, but I am glad to hear that you you loved it! It looks great!

 
Blog tracker