Saturday, December 04, 2010

The Festival of trees

My cute friend Susan is very involved in the festival of trees here. She asked me a year ago ago if I would design, stock and run a candy shop at the festival. I had to pass because I have been so busy with my calling and the kids schools. A couple of month ago she asked me if I would design the Santa's sleigh and I said yes. I just had to set it all up and box it all up at the end, I did not have to work there each day. Haley and my friend Janet helped me get everything put together, it was actually really fun.  The sleigh was auctioned off (all the toys) for $3,000 and donated to the Salvation Army. So cool!


Eric wired up this little camp fire to keep the bears warm.


When it was opened we took all the girls there. They got to see Santa and check out all the trees. Haley was so excited there was a Wicked tree!


Susan (who was running the gift shop) hooked up all the girls with these huge suckers. They were thrilled.

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

You always do good work!

 
Blog tracker