Wednesday, August 22, 2007

If you were a fly on our wall...


"Going to the hospital and seeing your Dad with blood on his hands...totally unexpected". Haley 7/1/07

"I have to admit, frosted flakes with orange juice as the milk...pretty satisfying." Haley 7/16/07

"Why do old ladies bum bums melt when they get older?" Ruby 7/16/07

Talking to Ruby in as snotty a voice as 4 year old is capable of " I know, do you think I don't have eyeballs." Lucy 6/30/07

Haley "What cool present do you guys want me to bring back for you from Maine? Do you want a big stuffed puffin?" Ruby replies "Look for a fashion dress that only has one strap and then goes around under my other arm. If you can't find that fashion dress, just get me some make up" 7/17/07

I asked Lucy to stop chanting "bum bum" to which she replied "bum bum bum bum bum bum bum bum... It makes Heavenly Father happy". 7/20/07

8/12 "Who's going to dunk her?" Lucy, on the way to a baptism.

8/11 "Our poop is going to be ice cream and nuts" Lucy while eating a hot fudge sunday at Mc Donalds...with nuts.

8 comments:

Jordan said...

I am loving being a fly on your wall today, hil-arious.

jenny said...

Hmmm I may have to pick me up one of those sundae's on the way home today. Weston may be able to relate :)

Jill said...

You are great to write these things down, I always think I'll remember what my kids say, but rarely do. Your kids sound hilarious.

Amanda said...

so great to document what your kids say! I love going back to my journal and laughing about what posey said when she was two...hey, I went to target and bought the accordion files for my kids' stuff. if nothing else, yesterday I filed all their stuff and felt so productive. thanks again for a great idea.

Anonymous said...

How funny! I'm so glad you wrote those down...they are all classics! Like the show says, "Kids Say the Darnest Things!"

Tasha said...

I may have peed, just a little, reading this. Your girls clearly have the same sharp senses of humor that you and Eric do!

Liz said...

So funny! Kids say some of the funniest things ever! Glad you documented it!

Anonymous said...

Chanel- I just wanted you to know that I just got home from picking up my expandable file folders from walmart. thanks for the great organizational tip- this school year is off to a good start!

 
Blog tracker