Friday, August 31, 2007

Busted!

It has been been SUPER hot here so when leaving Sam's club I decided to quickly turn the engine on while loading my car. About 3 seconds after I turned the engine on and ran to the back to load groceries... "Bet on it" (High School Musical 2) started BLASTING out the hatch back of my mini van (still sporting pink princess dice). There were no children with me, I was alone. There where several people around me (loading their food too), some just stared, a couple started totally laughing. I was busted!

7 comments:

jenny said...

I can't believe you are still supporting those Vegas thingys. So funny. That would have been a site to see ;)

Amanda said...

I just downloaded the songs from itunes tonight and my kids were so happy. But, I didn't tell them I bought them for ME. Those songs are addicting and actually have some good messages. I love that you shared this! P.S. Ian asked for it tonight as his lullaby at bedtime. But, I told him I didn't know the words...maybe you could help me out?

KC said...

You should have just started singing along at the top of your lungs, dropped the groceries, and busted some moves.

Liz said...

Ok, when I first started reading, I thought you were going to say that your got stolen. Pheww! HSM2??? I guess it could have been worse right?? :)

jenny said...

I got my quilt blocks today. Thanks!! They look so great. I just thought I would let you know so you can sleep tonight :)

Shawna B. said...

Chanel, you are the BEST! It's been fun reading about what you've been up to and seeing how big the girls are getting. They are so beautiful, all of them. When, oh when, will we get to see the Palmers again?!

Jill said...

How sweet of you to provide a laugh for your fellow patrons. I would have loved to see this in person.

 
Blog tracker