Sunday, August 19, 2007

Oh what a week.

This week was the start of school for all three of my girls.

Lucy- Preschool

Ruby- 1st grade

Haley 4th grade

My sister Tiffany was visiting with her family of 6 and new puppy that they purchased while here (in Newport).


our newest cousin "Emma"

Eric had the week off from work decided to scrape the popcorn off our ceiling in the living room. I wanted this done so bad and am thrilled that we did it, but it was an unbelievably huge mess to have with 7 kids, a dog and a puppy around.



Need I say more?

6 comments:

Suzanne said...

You amaze me!

KC said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Liz said...

Wow what a mess! The girls sure looked cute for back to school!

jenny said...

Is Eric for hire. I have wanted that done in my house since we moved in. Hmmm doesn't look like it is going to happen. Best of luck to the new owners!

Aww and Max now has a buddy--so cute :)

Jill said...

Oh my goodness, that photo of Albino Eric is not to be believed!

I didn't realize your two older girls are the same ages as my kids. Landon started 4th grade today and Whitney started 1st. Are you reveling in the freedom like I am??

Angie said...

OH MY!! I would have loved to have done that is our house, but never wanted to tackle the job. Luckily we only have a few more months here.

Cute girls on their first day of school.

 
Blog tracker