Monday, August 13, 2007

The beach with a few friends

Saturday our Ward had a beach party at Huntington beach.
Lucy was like Goldilocks walking around trying out all the kids beach chairs.

Haley and Ruby spent most of the time boogi boarding.

This is Haley boogie boarding with her Primary President (for over an hour). Driving home and the next day both girls were asking when they can go to the beach with Sister Lovell.

Lots of sand castle building.

We all tried smores for the 1st time with CRUNCHY PEANUT BUTTER. Oh it's so good.

I was so glad that Eric had the day off. There is no way I could have done it without him. I took pajamas and woobies in the car for them to crash on the way home, but they were still so wound up that they talked about the day the whole way home. Everyone had a great time.

6 comments:

Shar said...

Yeah, that Sister Lovell is a CRAZY one!!!

Suzanne said...

I had to look up woobies on google. What a great day you had!

Jordan said...

okay, our ward party licks compared to this!!!

jenny said...

I want a ward beach party. How fun!

Liz said...

That looks like sooo much fun! I love bonfires at the beach. Boogieboarding is the best!

Jill said...

That looks like such a fun ward activity, though I'm wondering if it was strange to see everyone in their bathing suits?

I love it that you said woobies!

 
Blog tracker