Sunday, July 22, 2007

Lunch with Dad

Eric had to work Saturday from 8am to 10pm so we went and had lunch with him. With Haley gone, Ruby and Lucy have become buddies. Ruby picked out "matching" outfits and did Lucy's hair and asked me to do her hair the same.



I think the highlight of the day for them was talking into Eric's voice recognition head set and seeing their words come up on the screen (even thought they couldn't read it).


This picture was taken by Ruby who took about 15 photos of Eric at the desk. She kept telling him not to look at the camera and pretend that he was working.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a crack up. When does Haley come home? Does she miss you guys as much as you do her? I received your box....so excited!! I am holding off till Friday. :)

Anonymous said...

That was me

Jen

carey said...

Hi Chanel - I'm Kaycee's sister (met you a long time ago). She gave me a link to another blog and I saw your name on it! What a cute family you have! If you have no idea who I am, sorry. :) I swear, I'm harmless!

Tasha said...

Great pictures! That voice recognition thing sounds very cool! Is that how they chart?

Suzanne said...

So cute! Did you make those matching skirts?

Chanel Palmer said...

Tasha-I'm not sure what they call it, they just read the images and dictate what they see/find. Then when their report is done the ordering Physician can read the results. It's all paperless, the images and reports.

Suzanne- I didn't make the skirts. They each had green shirts and blue skirts. Nothing including the colors really matched. They were so proud of their outfits I just let it go.

Jill said...

What a fun outing for the girls, they look so cute in their matching attire. Eric looks very official with his headset and computer monitors, does it ever freak you out that he's really a doctor? That means you guys are grown ups you know.

 
Blog tracker