Sunday, July 01, 2007

Out of the mouths of babes...

Some recent quotes that I'm not proud of, but recognize the need to record them.

A couple of days ago, I was waiting for a package that Ups said would be delivered before 5 pm. At 5:45 talking to myself I said "I wonder what happened to UPS today".
Haley said "Maybe the driver got drunk and got into a fight so he couldn't make it."
I said "Holy cow Haley, where did that come from?"
"Nancy Drew" she said.

Driving in the car I mentioned that it was their cousin Cheyenne's birthday and she was turning 12. Haley said "I can't wait until I turn 12 so I can go into Young Womens."
Ruby said " I can't wait until I'm 12 so I can have a baby".
Eric and I both looked at each other as we both stopped breathing.

3 comments:

jenny said...

That is seriously classic. Looks like we better start with the birds and the bees pretty soon ;)

Liz said...

I am cracking up here! Definitely "out of the mouths of babes"! Good luck with those girls! :)

Jill said...

Oh my, those are both classics, but the last one from Ruby would have done me in too.

 
Blog tracker