Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Day 4 Grand Caymen



Dave, Eric and I woke up early and went scuba diving. I have not gone scuba diving in 7 years so I was really nervous. Our 1st dive was 80 feet and our second was 30 feet. The water was so clear it was deceiving how deep we really were. On our 2nd dive I was stung by a jellyfish on my leg. It was really weird to feel it sting and look and see nothing, but it didn't hurt that bad. Several other people on the boat also were stung I guess it's kinda common.

Here's Dave (my Sister's husband)


Me


Eric




After diving we met up with my Mom, Sister and all the kids and took a taxi to the Royal palms beach club on the 7 mile beach.



Yes, this was totally posed, but look at all these beautiful cousins!



Grandma Bonnie enjoyed the sights, then took a nap

1 comment:

Liz said...

Scuba diving! Ben and I are planning to do this for the first time after Christmas down in the Keys. I'm scared! Is it really creepy being that deep in the water?

 
Blog tracker