Friday, November 23, 2007

Day 7 Princes Cay Bahamas

Here is a photo of our whole group 5 adults and 7 children. That sounds crazy and has been in the past at places like Disneyland, but on a cruise it worked out great and was actually pretty relaxing.


Can you see the love! These two just love being together. When we left each other at the end of the trip, Ruby cried and cried about leaving Jacob.



We took little boats from the ship to the island. Look at the water!
I seriously could not stop smiling. I couldn't help but feel completely blessed to be there!



We all snorkled a lot and the kids played in the sand.

A ton of the servers from the ship came on the island and they set up a big BBQ buffet for lunch. We frequented the fruit table often. They had the best pineapple I have ever eaten and of course my girls wanted more kiwi!





After we came back from the island it was dinner, packing and basically the cruise was over. We disembarked early in the morning in rainy cold Ft. Lauderdale Florida. It was really yucky weather, but we were still high from the unbelievable week in paradise!

We drove down to Miami Beach and had lunch in South beach. It was so fun to see South Beach in person, I know it totally lights up at night, but it was still pretty cool.


As our plane took off to leave Florida it was 20 min after the Grand Princess had left for their next cruise. When I looked out the window and saw our ship leaving port I was sad, but also excited for all the people that were about to have the greatest week ever!

2 comments:

jenny said...

I just got caught up on your amazing vacation. It sounds like it was wonderful!!

So many great photos and very cool that you guys were able to do so much off of the ship. That is one thing I would worry about being on a cruise.

My favorite were the towels that they made and those photos with the dolphins are priceless!

Simply Selph said...

I started working on Theran last night about the cruise. I am so glad you gave me the address for these pictures. You guys look like you had an amazing time!! I love making memories like this. Hopefully I'll get to do the same soon! Janine

 
Blog tracker