Saturday, November 17, 2007

The most amazing trip ever

Everything about this trip was too good to be true.

Even while I was typing out all the things we got to do, I still can't believe it.

Yesterday Ruby said "When I think about the cruise, it was like a vision".
I think that is her way of saying it all seemed like a dream, I agree.

When we flew into Florida the Pilot invited our girls to hang out in the cockpit and "Play with all the buttons". I could not believe this, especially after 911. He said that they couldn't hurt anything and kept showing them puttons to push that talk and make noise. I always wanted to do that as a kid. Very cool.


1 comment:

Liz said...

That is really cool about checking out the cockpit!

I love Ruby's comment about it seeming like a vision. So cute!

 
Blog tracker