Monday, November 05, 2007

I've become a crazy mad woman!



I just got an email from Jackie (who's beautiful photo is below) begging me to update my blog. The truth is I don't feel like updating my blog because I have turned into a crazy woman trying to organize and make stuff for our craft boutique that is just a few weeks away. I have also been busy packing and shipping all the Gingerwood houses that Eric has sold.



As soon as I can breath I will post photos of the creative chaos that has consumed our home.

4 comments:

Suzanne said...

I love the self-portrait. I won't believe it's as insane as you say it is until I see pictures of the living room, kitchen and sewing station. You may just have to come to terms with the fact that you are an incredibly gifted and creative person and this so-called-insanity is how all of your beautiful creations materialize. If I were there, I'd come take your kids for you or clean your bathrooms. :-)

carlo said...

SO sorry the crazy has taken over but you have made my day today! My Gingerwood house arrived and it is ADORABLE! I am just giddy about it...Can't wait to decorate it and most of all, I can't wait to start this tradition with my girls.

You and Eric are going to make a lot of people happy. Thank you so, so much!

carey said...

Hi Chanel! :) It's KC's sis popping in to say hello - love your blog! I hope your family is survivng the smoke - yuck! Good luck with your craft boutique - sounds like fun!

Tasha said...

GOOD LUCK! I hope you guys do GREAT!

 
Blog tracker