Saturday, January 05, 2008

Twisted sisters

Unfortunately our bedroom is currently sporting a Playstation 2 with Sing star 80's. Today Haley and Ruby (fierce competitors) battled for the highest score for hours singing "Were not gonna take it" (by Twisted Sister). Haley had the highest score, but Ruby definitely had the best moves!




As for the other twisted Sister she choose to cut off all her bangs while I was cooking dinner tonight. This was especially sickening to me as I have been growing them out for her 5 year portrait in June at Busath in SLC. They were finally to her chin, but now she just looks like she has a mullet. I'm not sure if we are going to wait and do her portrait later in the year or just find a different 5 year old somewhere to replace her.

6 comments:

Jill said...

Oh Chanel, I'm sorry about her bangs, but she still looks cute and what could be more "5 year old" than to be sporting a self-haircut? Whitney's best friend did that last year and it was hilarious!

As for your rock stars, they're obviously very into it (I am too) and lucky to be getting their groove on at such a young age.

Amanda said...

Oh Chanel. I don't know whether to laugh or cry. So far, I have not had a child do this. They don't look so bad...those short bangs are maybe in? What do I know. They'll probably look great by June. I love the tradition of Busath...my sister Katherine worked there for several years and now does her own thing. You going to Utah in the summer? Your slideshow of your quilts is AMAZING!

Suzanne said...

I'm so excited to see your quilts in your sidebar. Your girls are great. Where did Ruby learn those moves? :-)

Chanel Palmer said...

Suzanne...
Have you never seen my moves????

Actually she was copying the singer in the video. This was her favorite move once she figured out how to do it without falling over. :)

Liz said...

Love the twisted sisters! So fun!

Now for the other twisted sister, what a handful she is! I've never had one of mine do a haircut this drastic. She doesn't look too bad though! :) I hope it grows out quickly!

jenny said...

Umm I was expecting you to be right there with the twisted sisters. That dip of Ruby's is hilarious!

Sorry about Lucy's bangs, maybe you could get some hair extensions?

 
Blog tracker