Saturday, March 13, 2010

Moving day.. for the chicks

No one should have to live in a box. The Chicks have been growing so fast. Some were trying to fly out of the box, so Eric had to kick it into high gear and finish the coop today.


Although it's not painted (my job) the coop is done. Eric added amazingly thought out details to help the girls get eggs, lower the downstairs ramp ect, I hope the chicks know how lucky they are.

I need suggestions for painting it. Should I paint it to match our new house or should I go for groovy fun colors? Let me know what you think? (fyi- this is the back of the coop)


These girls looked so big in the box, but in this palatial palace they look tiny.

5 comments:

Larkin said...

The coop looks amazing! I think it would look super cute matching the colors of your house, but other colors would be really fun also.

Greg said...

A dark red with white trim would give it that farm look. However, some good bright colors may be fun as well.

Suzanne said...

I'm in favor of matching the house. Of course, with your magic touches, it would look fantastic even if it were painted in camouflage.

Liz said...

I think you should paint it some groovy fun colors. Kind of like your New Orleans artwork.

Tasha said...

I think I'd paint it bright and NOLA-like!

 
Blog tracker