Sunday, March 21, 2010

say WHAT?

3/21/10
"Husbands and wives like everything the opposite. Dad's say no and Moms say yes." Lucy

3/19/10
"The yellow chicks all look the same, how can you tell which one is yours?" Ruby's friend
"You just see what color nail polish it's wearing." Ruby (stating the obvious)

3/15/10
My Sister sent me this quote from my nephew:

The other day Jacob was asking us to go get him some clothes, so he could get dressed (he was still in PJs). We told him he would have to go get his own clothes, to which he responded, "Gosh, you guys are so LAZY!!"


3/13/10
As we were leaving a large church event for 8-11 year old girls Ruby was freaked out and said:
"That was just scary, all the Moms knew my name!" Ruby
"Thats because you have a name tag on." Me
"Oh, I forgot about that ... I thought they were all spying on me." Ruby

3/12/10
"After reading all about chickens I have learned that every creature outside wants to kill and eat our chickens" Eric

3/9/10
Haley was really upset and complaining to me about how she is always ready for school and has to wait for her sisters... then she stops mid sentence and says:
"I see why you need to wear make up. Your eyes without it are just.... just... white and plain."

3/6/10
The girls were in the garage playing with the chicks and I called them in for lunch.
Lucy looked at the plate and said:
"Ummmm, Mom.... we were just playing with chickens!!! We don't want to EAT chicken for lunch". All the girls glared at me.

Eric without skipping a beat said "This is chicken you eat, the chicks in the garage are EGG CHICKENS not chickens you eat."
The girls were all relieved and chowed down the chicken nuggets.

No comments:

 
Blog tracker