Friday, March 26, 2010

The vortex

We took a little trip to the Oregon vortex. Even after taking the tour I can't really explain what this is logically. You can check out their site here.


As we were walking in I said "Sorry girls they do not allow smoking"... to which Haley replied "Too bad... we're smoking hot".

It was sooo cold and the girls were scared. I think they were expecting a haunted house.

They used Ruby and Lucy and Cheyenne and I SEVERAL times for demonstrations... Haley was happy they never asked her.

Eric says this is all optical illusions and trickery...

all I know is I was nauseous and dizzy while we were there, and then had a head ache after we left.

Here the girls are standing on a level platform. All they did was change the order they were standingin, can you see the difference between Cheyenne's height and Lucy's height change?


The girls said it was fun but they don't want to go back- I agree.

1 comment:

melissa's life said...

I remember going there a couple years ago. I bothered me that I couldn't figure it out. I still can't. :)

 
Blog tracker