Saturday, December 02, 2006


SCORE!
Last year after Christmas, our Target had a huge toy clearance and lots of toys were 75% off. I bought TONS of toys and stashed them in the garage for future use. One of the things I bought was a Playmobil Santa's house (like a Christmas doll house) I paid $3.74 for it.
Yesterday I told the kids a little impromptu poem about how much we love them and how much we love Christmas and cant wait to give them gifts. So I told them if they could figure out the riddle they could have one gift early. The riddle was "when you go up, the gift is down". It took them a long time, but they finally figured out it was in the closet under the stairs. I can't belive how cool this little house is, it has tons of accessories and I can't believe I paid less then $4 for it.

9 comments:

jenny said...

That is a score because Play Mobile is SUPER expensive. Gotta love after Christmas specials--that is if you can find a place to put it for the next year right? :)

Jordan said...

A woman after my own heart! I look forward to each holiday partly because I will get to use the stuff I bought the previous year at the post-holiday sales!! Great find, Chanel!

Anonymous said...

wow! what a deal! my kids would love this and spend hours playing. great find.

Anonymous said...

wow! what a deal! my kids would love this and spend hours playing. great find.

Anonymous said...

wow! what a deal! my kids would love this and spend hours playing. great find.

Anonymous said...

wow! what a deal! my kids would love this and spend hours playing. great find.

jenny said...

Hurray for your side bar!

Liz said...

Awesome! I bet they just loved it!

Anonymous said...

Good show, Chanel! I love the riddle, I love the house, I love the Palmers! The girls are going to have a ball with that house!

 
Blog tracker