Saturday, December 22, 2007

Grandma Bonnie is in town...

...which translates to shopping! Lots and lots of shopping. We went to every shopping area/ store within the greater LA area that is selling anything.

While shopping I became increasingly aware of Ruby attraction to hoochie mama clothing, purses shoes ect. I now realize that we need to send her away to some kind of fashion intervention out in the wilderness before she becomes a teenager or we are in trouble.

Yes, she actually thought she could convince me that this dress (ladies size 6) fit her perfectly and she needed it for Christmas. I can only imagine her walking into church sporting this beauty!



She spent a long time showing me that these fit and how well she could walk in them. When she realized I was not buying her story or the shoes she left crying.


1 comment:

jenny said...

That is priceless!

 
Blog tracker