Saturday, December 29, 2007

After Christmas

My Sister and I gave my Mom Uggs for Christmas. We thought this was a great gift for her since she lives in Utah. After calling everywhere and driving all over town looking for her size, I finally found them at a skater store with an exchange only policy. I called my Sister and said "Well I got the Uggs, but if she doesn't like them we are hosed". 


Guess what??? She said they felt like moon boots and wanted to see what else they had. 

Holy Cow- what to do, what to do? 

I took her to the wonderful store sporting metal studded belts and gas masks and told her to knock herself out.


She ended up selecting a different style of Ugg boot and I breathed a huge sigh of relief that I didn't have to talk her into Linkin park t-shirts and Heelies.


Later that night Haley and Eric experimented with the Chemistry set that she requested for Christmas. When they were done she said "That was so fun, can we do Chemistry on all my date nights?" 

Haley is a miniature version of Eric... as a girl!


4 comments:

Suzanne said...

I'm glad that your mom found a suitable substitute for her Uggs, but I am bummed I couldn't see her in Heelies.

What good scientists, wearing safety glasses! I love Haley's--so stylish.

Tasha said...

A linkin park tshirt and heeleys! That is too funny. I hear the Ugg slippers are heaven. I have what we affectionately call "Tuggs" because they are Target knock offs...

Amanda said...

Do we get to see a pic of Bonnie with the Uggs? Such a great idea for those snowy winters in Utah!

Liz said...

Cute pic of Haley and Eric. Lindsey has a chemistry set from last Christmas and she loves working on it with Ben too! So funny!

 
Blog tracker