Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Ruby's date night

Last night it was Ruby's turn for a date night with Dad and she wanted to drive up the mountain for a snow fight. Eric took an ice chest and they decided to surprise us with snow in our front yard.


Ruby and Dad made a little snowman.


Then we had a snowball fight followed by hot baths.  It was freezing cold, but Ruby thought it was "the best night ever".  Chalk one up for Eric, I would have said no way to shoveling snow at night in the freezing cold.


4 comments:

Liz said...

What a fun idea!!

Liz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
patsy said...

What a cool dad!

KC said...

Ok, he gets "Father of the Year". What a good guy! Looks like so much fun.

Veda had a really hard morning. She was bawling saying "I want to go to our real house in California. I miss Chanel and Lucy and Zander. I want to go to Mrs. Lehman's school." I felt like crying with her and saying "ME TOO!" But I held it together and told her we would go back sometime and see all those people we miss. I might be going back in September. :)

 
Blog tracker