Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Aunt Tiffany's house N. California

My kids love my Sister Tiffany and her family.

Maybe it's because she has 4 kids they love to play with.
Or that Tiffany embroidered cute matching pool cover ups with their initials...


Or that they get to make "recipes" in her back yard....


But I think their favorite part of visiting her house is the ability to consume two gallons of ice cream, two cans of whip cream and an entire container of sprinkles... and it was totally OK.


Ruby asked me later why they were allowed to eat so much ice cream and not get in trouble.
I told her we were on vacation.


WWTD!

4 comments:

jenny said...

Does this mean they followed tradition and ate it for breakfast this time as well?? Who wouldn't love to visit that place. It looks like so much fun!

Suzanne said...

Has Tiffany always had the creative gene or did the embroidery machine strike her and now she can't be stopped? That was seriously a sweet gift for the girls.

Michelle said...

Hey!! You are in my neck of the woods now! Looks like a great trip!

Tasha said...

Those pool cover ups are darling! What a great idea!

 
Blog tracker