Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Pendleton, OR

Eric planned our trip so we could spend the night in Pendelton OR.  He read about the Pendelton factory there and that they do tours in the morning. Knowing that I have been a little obsessed with wool and rug hooking, he knew I would love this, and I did! 
The girls loved it too. It was so interesting to see how they prepare the wool and make the intricate patterns that their blankets are known for.






As we walked into the store Ruby asked is she could get a stuffed sheep.  I looked at the price tag and tripled the price in my head and said no.  After the tour as we were walking out through the store Lucy asked if she could get a sheep and Eric said "sure".  I don't know what he was thinking, but the girls were thrilled and obsessed over their sheep the rest of the trip.  At one point Ruby said "This is the best vacation ever... I can't believe Dad let us get these sheep".


1 comment:

Suzanne said...

Inquiring minds can't wait to see what you will do with that new wool you purchased. I wonder, does this company manufacture garments also?

 
Blog tracker