Monday, July 28, 2008

Busy Bees

Both Haley and Ruby have been involved with busy bee groups this summer. This is where a few Moms take turns teaching a class or craft of some kind at their house for the afternoon. Today was my day to teach Ruby's group.

I purchased inexpensive wood mirrors from Ikea. Eric drilled holes in the top so we could hang them with ribbon. I cut out a bunch of tissue paper shapes and gave them bowls of Mod Podge glue to decoupage the frames.

It was a very easy project but they all seemed to enjoy it and the mirrors turned out super cute.

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

You come up with some of the greatest ideas! Maybe I could start a Busy Bees group called Queen Bees so I could craft with the other mommies and the kids could entertain themselves. Seriously, I wonder how this idea could translate for boys? What kinds of other projects did the girls do?

 
Blog tracker