Wednesday, July 02, 2008

San Francisco & China Town

We ate lunch at Boudines Bakery. This is my FAVORITE place to eat ever!

Tiffany with 5 of the 7


Then we walked to Ghirardelli for Ice Cream, my kids favorite place to eat ever.

Ruby getting the last drop!

When Tiff and I said we wanted to go to China Town the entire car (Eric included) started complaining. I loved China town as a kid and decided that my kids needed to experience it. As soon as we started walking around and they saw the pretty fans and Hello Kitty stuff they were hooked. Eric was accommodating, but never converted.

We ended up buying all the kids Chinese Pajamas. I had these as a kid and loved them!

To say they loved their Chinese clothes is a gross understatement.

They did a little "Honor China play" for us before bed. Check out Jake and his wood sword!

They wore them to go see Wall-E the next day

...and to our lunch at Mc Covey's.

This was Lucy and Ali in serious negotiations over baseball cards.


They were begging to go back to China town!

5 comments:

jenny said...

Okay I am cracking up that they had a little show for you guys.

Suzanne said...

Oh, your SF pictures are making me homesick for things I used to do growing up with my parents on our family vacations. We used to eat at this restaurant in China Town that had an amazing pagoda constructed in the foyer without a single nail.

Chinese pajamas...how chic.

Liz said...

You guys are having a blast on this trip! ARen't you!?? I love all the pictures, the fun stuff you are doing, and the wool for so cheap! Hurray!

patsy said...

I haven't stopped by forever & I am glad I did! what fun posts about your vacation- I love all the stops especially san fran- you stopped at all my favorite places.
Fun times!

Tasha said...

Those pj's are darling, but I am loving the parasols most of all!

Looks like they totally dig being with their cousins!

 
Blog tracker