Monday, December 22, 2008

Christmas lights

Last night we drove out to a  Rancho Cucamonga to a neighborhood that really knows how to decorate for Christmas. 




We walked all around streets and streets with houses covered with decorations and lights. Lots of the houses have little stands set up with churros, popcorn, hot chocolate and other goodies. We went with my friend Melissa (my morning biker chick) and her family. She brought with her bags of popcorn for the kids- so prepared!

This was HUGE with police directing traffic and lines of cars driving through at 2 mph. We were walking faster then the cars were moving.  

After looking at all the houses we hung out in the back of Melissa & John's truck and had hot chocolate. Par-tay!


The infamous Melissa and her husband John

Last year I went solo because Eric was working, but this year I had some arm candy. 


I am happy to report that we did not loose any children in the crowd (unlike 2 years ago). 

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

As I started to read your post, I thought, "Wasn't this when she lost a kid?" :-) I'm glad you had a good time.

 
Blog tracker