Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Morning

Santa always leaves our stockings on our beds, so our rule is that you can go through your stocking but cannot go downstairs until everyone is awake. 


Ruby and Haley had been awake and checking out the loot in their stocking for over an hour when we finally agreed to wake up Lucy.


Haley was really excited that Santa found the tiger she wanted.  She now has more animals in her room then are legal within city limits.

Lucy testing her spy pen. Leave it to Grandma Bonnie to find things that Santa couldn't.
 

Ruby was THRILLED with the purse that Haley crochet for her.  Haley really did a great job, it turned out super cute.



I received several treasures from my girls, but I think my favorite was this little handmade fairy (made out of tape) I received from Ruby.  She obviously spent a lot of time working on it and it was beautiful.

I think the girls favorite gift was this little beauty... I'm not exactly sure what Santa was thinking. 




No comments:

 
Blog tracker