Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Logan's Candies

A few weks ago I went with the youth from our church to go see candy canes made by hand. My girls were really sad that they couldn't go so Eric and I took the girls last night out to Logan's candies in Ontario. I guess the news had done a special on the store because it was packed. Eric and I could not see anything there were so many bodies it was just crazy. 


Eric said he was going to the back of the store to buy them each a candy cane and then we were leaving. The girls were cranky because all they could see were people's backs and bums, it was really pretty bad. Eric was gone for like 15 min waiting in line to buy candy canes and during that time the workers came around and passed out hot samples. Tons of people left after the samples and then the girls had a front row view. I asked the lady if we could trade 3 of the canes we just purchased for hot ones the girls could shape themselves and she said "of course!".  

It ended up being a really fun trip and the girls had a blast.









2 comments:

LCFrohm said...

Random question-
I'm looking for some suggestions for places to eat.
We'll be in New Orleans next week, for a whole week.
HELP!
Thanks!

Chanel Palmer said...

Hi Lindsey-

I think our favorite restaurant overall was Bella Luna right on the river. Our next favorites would be the Palace Cafe and Red fish grill.

Our favorite sandwich place was Rodastas in Metarie.

Have fun in the big easy!

 
Blog tracker