Sunday, December 07, 2008

Surprise... Tiffany's 40!

Exactly a week after I left my Sister Tiffany's house, I flew back for a quick 14 hour visit to go to her surprise 40th birthday party. My Mom also flew back into town from Salt Lake City and some of my Sister's friends from college flew in for the party too.


It was SOOO hard to keep it a surprise. I talk to her everyday and had to stop myself from saying things like "See you tomorrow". Everyone had a hard time keeping her from finding out about it, but somehow we all pulled it off and she was completely surprised!



Her friends that put together the party did an absolutely amazing job. They had huge photos of her around the room from all different ages of her life.

Every table had little Tiffany boxes with beautiful truffles from here. There were also large and small diamonds scattered all over the table keeping with the "Tiffany theme".

Tiffs friend Rachel put together a large scrapbook full of tons of photos growing up and all the guests signed the pages. Such great ideas!

The cake was a huge Tiffany present. My kids favorite TV show is Ace of cakes, so I couldn't wait to show them the photo.

Tiffany with her 3 friends that put on the party (along with David not pictured). Left to right Rachel, Tiffany, Kathy and Kathy. Rachel grew up with us in Studio City so Tiff and Rachel have been friends since they were about 6 years old.

They really put a lot of thought into the details and it showed. It was a beautiful party and I know that Tiff had a great time and really enjoyed it. I'm just glad we can all stop lying about everything to her.


2 comments:

Suzanne said...

That looks like a seriously fun party and Tiffany has fantastic friends. Who doesn't love a little blue box? I'm so glad you all had a good time.

Liz said...

What a fabulous party for your sister! I love those Tiffany boxes, that is the best color ever, don't you think?

 
Blog tracker