Thursday, December 11, 2008

Converting to Christmas

1st we had a tornado of Christmas decorations that consumed our house.


Some helpers got distracted and stopped helping.

Two of our helpers complicated the process a little.

The girls decorated the tree with the majority of the decorations placed a the perfect 3ft location.

Of course there was total harmony in the home during the entire process...
(I said "smile and act like you love each other"- it worked)

This year was Lucy's turn to put the star on the tree

She did a great job!
Christmas has finally arrived.

5 comments:

KC said...

Your last Christmas in the condo... sniff sniff.

Natalie said...

I love seeing everyone's Christmas trees and decor! Your girls are getting so tall! Merry Christmas!

Natasha said...

I love that you let your kids be a part of the process!

Suzanne said...

I love how important topping the tree is and how you solved the issue of whose turn it is.

Tasha said...

I love the "smile and act like you love each other!" I am going to remember that!

 
Blog tracker