Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Quilting class


Today was the last day of the quilting class I have been teaching at Haley's school. 


The kids all worked really hard, unpicked a lot but after 6 weeks everyone completed their quilts. Although it was a lot of work, teaching this class was really fun for me. Every time the kids would see me outside of class they would say things like "I can't wait until Tuesday". 

Overall they all enjoyed learning how to make a quilt and they were VERY proud of what they had made and couldn't wait to show their families.

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

They all look so proud. If I ever have to teach a group, I will remember this pattern.

Congrats!

Natalie said...

Impressive! I am so glad our young ones are being taught some lost art! Thanks!

 
Blog tracker