Wednesday, December 17, 2008

I'm such a slacker

I love Christmas cards


I love getting them 

I love sending them

For some reason this year I completely forgot about Christmas cards for us. last Sunday it hit me and I realized If I didn't order something ASAP I was going to be in trouble.  I knew a family portrait was out of the question with Eric's schedule right now, so I quickly grabbed the girls (interrupting icarly) and begged them to let me take a few photos.  There was no changing outfits or brushing hair.  I only took about 8 photos and most of them they are goofing off (like the one below).    That same night I ordered 100 "free" postcards from Vista print, but paid $15.00 for shipping and $3.74 for the envelopes and whala I was done... kinda... I still need to receive them, address them and get them in the mail, hopefully before Christmas.


6 comments:

Tim and Amber Young said...

Hey Chanel. I am in the same boat with Christmas cards. I was wondering how you got the photo card for free? We are on a tight budget with the new house and I have been procrastinating on Christmas cards because I end up spending too much!

KC said...

That is the CUTEST picture! Sometimes the unplanned, silly ones turn out the best. I love how Lucy is looking at Haley out of the corner of her eyes.

You guys are better than me this year. I think we are going to just skip this year. Nothing note-worthy has happened really!

Suzanne said...

Every year there is some saga (I mean, story) behind our cards. I'm glad to hear it happens with and for others as well. Way to go with getting it together still in time for this year!

Chanel Palmer said...

Hi Amber!

Go to vistaprint.com. That is kinda their whole deal is free printed stuff... with high shipping- but they hit you up to buy lots of other stuff (just say no).

We used Vista to print the postcards for our boutique last year and they were beautiful. FYI- I did not order through the Christmas cards or postcards I just ordered the regular postcards(blank) where you upload your own image.

I did not know the 1st 100 were free until I checked out.

Good luck!

By the way- your Santa quilt blocks were super cute!

Anonymous said...

This is the greatest picture! The girls are SOOOO cute.

How do I get on your Christmas card list? I'll send you my address (and a card, too, if you'll send me your address).

Leanne

Natalie said...

Love the pic of your girls!

 
Blog tracker