Friday, July 24, 2009

The car wash

It's really disgusting... I know I am a pig. I have not washed my car for weeks. Sometimes that may be OK but we have moved and gone on 2 road trips during that time... trust me it was not OK.  Recently we have been to busy playing so the car wash keeps getting bumped. Today when I woke up my ONE goal for the day was to get my car washed. 


Not only did we get it washed, but here you get to stay in the car as it goes through the wash. My kids thought this was the coolest!


As always Lucy was sporting a sunning ensemble complete with Uggs and a baseball hat. 

As we were leaving the car wash I taking deep breaths loving the fresh clean scent of the car and feeling overjoyed at how beautiful my car looked. 

We had driven 4 blocks when we went under a freeway overpass and ...





NOOOOOO I screamed. 

I could not believe it. 

My clean car only lasted minutes. My kids started laughing hysterically, they thought it was the funniest thing ever. I got home and cleaned off the windshield and hood (yes it splattered that far). Ultimately I completed my one goal for the day. 

No comments:

 
Blog tracker