Thursday, July 30, 2009

Our House

 I have had requests for photos of our new digs, so here are a few.


I love that there is a place to hang my quilts!



Somehow I forgot to take a photo of the actual kitchen, but you can get the idea with a corner of the cabinets and countertops. (translation- I'm too lazy to go take another photo and upload it right now)
My office
Technically the dining room, but we are going to make it a library with bookshelves and a couple of leather chairs... eventually.

6 comments:

Natasha said...

We have that same Pottery Barn rug in our den and I love it! It goes with everything and doesn't show dirt!

Stephanie said...

Your house is beautiful! I am so excited for you! I think your living room now is 3x the size of your old living room!
-Stephanie

Shonda said...

Chanel, what's the story on the american flag?

Chanel Palmer said...

Shonda-

I have always loved American flags and I guess you could say I collect unique ones. The huge one in our living room is an old 48 star flag that Eric gave to me as a gift. He made the frame for it out of recycled cypress from the floor of a demolished old shotgun house in New Orleans. I LOVE it! It was too big to hang in our townhouse so it has been in storage for 6 years. I missed it.

Shonda said...

Oooh, I knew there would be a good story to go with it and you didn't disappoint! :) Very cool!

jenny said...

That makes me happy to see that flag hanging once again. Your house is SOOO great (well from what I can see) I only wish it was in person.

Miss you guys!

 
Blog tracker