Thursday, July 16, 2009

The children's festival

We drove over to Jacksonville (super cute town) to go to their children's fair. It was only $2 admission and I couldn't believe how much there was to do. They had tons of booths with all kinds of crafts (including pottery spinning) and there were different shows happening on the stage. 


My girls loved making the candles. 


And getting face painting.
I loved the hand hand sculptures they made in the sand. 

Haley also did animal bead making and made a turtle.  All the girls made hand stamped bracelets at the leather craft booth. 

Eric came and joined us after he got off work.  It was supper fun but we all came home really exhausted. 

3 comments:

Larkin said...

That looks really fun! Yesterday, our Stake had a Pioneer Day celebration, and the Children’s Festival reminds of it! I hope you are enjoying life in Oregon, it looks so fun!

Suzanne said...

I'm going to enjoy discovering that part of Oregon through your eyes.

Tasha said...

It looks like your new part of the world has a ton to offer and if I know you, you will find it!
Tasha

 
Blog tracker