Sunday, July 19, 2009

Happy birthday Haley!

She woke up with the birthday quilt...


and had root beer and a push up pop for breakfast because...

 Haley is 11 years old today!


Here are 11 random facts about Haley:
1. She loves to read.
2. She hates to have her hair brushed.
3. She is very obedient.
4. She loves to snowboard.
5. She loves real animals and has more stuffed animals then anyone I know.
6. She loves to ride her bike.
7. She is incredibly strong and well coordinated.
8. She has a great sense of humor.
9. She has the messiest room in the house. 
10. She loves the color blue.
11. She is a super fast swimmer. 



Happy Birthday Haley!
We love you!!!

3 comments:

Jinky said...

Happy Birthday Haley! Wow, it seems like a few months ago that I went to your baptism! --Have a fabulous year!!

Suzanne said...

I can't believe how time flies! Are you as tall as the birthday quilt now? Happy birthday!

Tasha said...

I remember when she was 11 months old and we met her (is that right?) and she hardly any hair (like Evie) and her cute little strawberry. I can't believe she is so big. I love the birthday quilt! I am so glad I made one. It is a treasure. Happy birthday Haley and happy late birthday to you!

 
Blog tracker