Thursday, February 01, 2007

DONE!


I just come out of the sewing zone.
My house is a disaster, who knows if my kids have been fed or bathed in days... but I finished all 16 of my blocks. Our quilt group is doing a 4" heart (everyone using the same pattern) Valentines block exchange and we are only allowed to use white, red and black fabric. I can't wait to see all the other blocks!
(Before anyone calls CPS, my kids are fine. They are all still alive and will recover quickly.)

Now onto the mermaid skirts!

6 comments:

Jill said...

Congrats on finishing your quilt blocks, that's got to be very satisfying. I can't wait to see the mermaid skirts.

Jordan said...

Fun! Can't wait to see the finished quilt.

jenny said...

I am so wishing I did that quilt exchange. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the blocks. They are so cute. I can't wait to see the other one you were working on last night. I need your energy back next door to me! It makes me want to quilt again.

Liz said...

Those blocks turned out so cute! Way to go!!

Shawna B. said...

Very nice, Chanel! The quilt is going to be amazing. No call to CPS from me! Your girls are only learning from the master what it means to really dive into a project ! They will do the same someday. :)

melanie said...

I would love a quilt with all those colors. Can't wait to see the finished product!

 
Blog tracker