Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Good mail and a sick Lulu


My little Lulu that never stops moving has been sick and sleeping for 2 days. She has had a 103 fever yesterday and today. It's so sad to see one of your kids so sick and out of it, but I have to say...I have been getting a ton done!

Like saying thank you for all the good mail that I have received. It's kinda embarrassing when you receive a 2nd piece of good mail from Jill, before you have acknowledged the 1st piece. I received two nice cards from Jill along with some "good mail" stickers. I received a cute Valentine from Ms. Jenny, an adorable birth announcement from Jordan (the address was correct, but it went around the world before it got here). I also received a wonderful collection of recipes that Allison put together, so fun. THANK YOU!



I have been getting ready for Ruby's big party Friday. I have been drilling sea shells for necklaces, making flower hair clips, sewing mermaid skirts and embroidering names on purses for all 13 of the girls. I am just praying that Ruby does not get Lucy's sickness and we have to cancel the party. Fingers are crossed.

Look at these cute purses that I got at the dollar store. What did we do before the dollar store?

7 comments:

Jordan said...

My parents said the same thing about the announcement I sent them...hmmm, I've always had bad mail luck...I'll have to post about it someday. Darling purses.

Liz said...

Cute purses! Sorry to hear about your sick one! Hopefully it doesn't spread!

Oh, and fun good mail!

Tasha said...

Those bags are darling! Can't wait to see pictures from the party and I hope Lucy gets well soon!

Jill said...

Poor Lulu, being sick is no fun, but it's great as for the mom if the patient sleeps all the time!

Those party favors are going to be amazing, you're going all out. I can't wait to see the pictures from this great party.

Hooray for all the good mail!

jenny said...

Man, are you for hire? You always have the best parties and do it so costly!

Hope Lucy feels better soon--so sad to see her looking so feverish. Double crosses for Ruby!

everything pink! said...

i can't wait to see and hear about the party.
i have been meaning to ask you, is Eric's training coming up this month?

everything pink! said...

chanel
thanks for the good mail! i really can not thank you enough for doing that for me.
i wonder if i can get it done by march 31st our next birthday.
i will be fabric hunting.

 
Blog tracker