Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Help!



So our Stake leaders have come up with a brilliant idea to set 5 goals as a stake to help strengthen the family They are calling it "Gimme Five".

Our Stake is having a fireside to help get people excited and commited to these 5 goals in their families.

I have been asked to do a visual display that will "Motivate people to have Family Home Evening by giving them easy ideas that they will want to do in their home".

If I was giving a talk, this would be easy...but a visual display...I need help.

If anyone has any idea of how I could accomplish this or what I should display- I'm all ears.

3 comments:

everything pink! said...

oh my mind is racing! i may have to call you.

for sure put some of your halloween ideas out there, and a few gingerwood houses decorated in different holidays.

i would focus on how easy it is to do FHE by celebrating the holidays. Read mindy's blog today.

Tradition tradition tradition encourage the families to make FHE a tradition like Christmas so that then when they leave home they would never think of not celebrating Christmas.

i realize this is more of the fun side but not the spiritual side but hope it helps.

Liz said...

I love your stakes plan!

My idea was to set out your FHE chart (if you have one), I think I've got a pic of mine on my blog, if you need an idea. Have a plate of treats, that is one of my kids favorite things, and they love to help with the treat when it is their turn. Set out some fun family games (I've also got this great homemade game that someone gave me that is just for FHE, my kids love it. It is made out of pellon). You could also set out the visuals and things you would use for one lesson...all set up so they could see the lesson plan, visuals, scriptures, etc. You will do a great job. If you want I can take a pic of my game, or email you the directions for making it.

jenny said...

We have a FHE goo roo in our ward who has so many fun games. I could email you some of the packets that we have done in enrichments. The games are simple and geared for most all primary ages. Good luck and let me know. PS I just tagged you on something....check it out!

 
Blog tracker