Saturday, April 14, 2007

Bad timing




I realize that there is never a good time for a car accident, but this one really stinks.

Eric has been getting ready to leave for Washington DC (for a 6 week class) so took took each one of our girls on a special date with him this week. Unfortunately when he left with Haley to go roller skating a car turned left in front of him a block away from our house. He called me and I walked down, took some photos and brought Haley home. No one was seriously hurt, just sore. They still ended up going roller skating in my car. He leaves tomorrow, but he had to spend a lot of time dealing with the car today. I'm am going to have to try to get it all resolved while he is gone.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Chanel! I'm so sorry! That really stinks. ((((Hugs)))I hope Haley isn't too freaked out.
~Shonda

Anonymous said...

What a headache! Good luck getting it all sorted out and taken care of while Eric is gone. Having just gone through the "husband six week absence" my thoughts are with you.

jenny said...

As I said last night. I am so sorry you guys had such bad luck and rotten timing ta boot. Well, it's never good timing. Big hugs to you guys. I will call you in a few days to see how your doing. Tell Eric good luck for us! Love ya!

michelle said...

Oh, so sad. Bad timing indeed. But kind of cool that you got photos of the event! What a sweet dad to take his girls out on dates before leaving town.

Anonymous said...

So sorry!!!!

Jill said...

Yikes! I'm so glad they were alright. You just needed something else to deal with while he's gone right?

Liz said...

Oh that really sucks!! I am glad they were ok! But not your car, huh? What a mess!

melanie said...

Ugh, good luck dealing with the insurance and such. Never fun to have to wrangle that. I hope the 6 weeks goes fast!

 
Blog tracker