Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Good mail

My kids are now back in school after a 3 week spring break (modified traditional schedule), so I am trying to catch up on everything. Here is some good mail that I was so happy to receive.

A thank you card from Ms. Shawna for some treats I sent her:



I got the cutest birth announcement ever from my friend Amanda. Not to mention what a cute baby!





I received a thank you card from Melanie for a little package I sent her.



Such a great Easter card from my friend Kristi- a fat free bunny. If only all candy could be fat free, sugar free and look as good as her bunny.



I received a very nice thank you card from Tasha.



I received one of Michelle's cute Doodle bugs cards- so cute.



This is a horrible photo of a very cute Easter card from Natasha in NOLA.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

No fair! You get all the good mail! Just to tell you I get NONE!

jenny said...

Love my daughters nice comment. Holy cow I had no idea you were the posting queen this week. How exciting to go to Wicked. Doug and I have been wanting to go for a while. Hopefully soon.

I had forgotten your families love for peeps--bleh.

Love the matching outfits on the girls very cute. Glad you had a fun Easter with Tiff and the gang!

Jill said...

These are some very cute cards! That birth announcement is clever and cute. I'm glad you're receiving so much fun stuff.

everything pink! said...

the peep factory is close to here...

the announcement is so clever.

Amanda said...

I can't believe the announcement made it into 'good mail'. I'm so glad you liked it. I feel honored!

Brook said...

Hi Chanel,
We've never officially met, however I know great things about you from common friends. we are actually in New Orleans and I thought this was a perfect post to tell you that Gilbert, your mailman from Metarie said to tell you hello. We talked for quite some time about your family and how kind you were to him. He said to let you know that he received the announcement about your baby and that he couldn't respond because he had all kinds of surgeries. Anyway, he was very excited that I knew how to get the message to you. What a great gal you are!

 
Blog tracker