Sunday, April 15, 2007

Little Bonnie

A few weeks back when we were in Palm Springs we told each of the girls that they could get a special souvenir . Ruby looked and looked and kept saying that she couldn't find what she was looking for. I finally asked exactly what she was looking for and she said "a kit that has cool jewelry, lots of make up, fake eye lashes and a fancy scarf". I told her that sounded like a Grandma Bonnie (my Mom) kit and I had never seen one of those at the store, but I could buy her a make up kit and a bag of M&M's for her purse. She seemed bummed out and ended up selecting a little black backpack instead.

Yesterday Ruby used her allowance to buy a pair of fake eyelases with glitter at Target. Next she will be asking for a different color Vera Bradley bag to go with every outfit. I have a little wanna-be Grandma Bonnie in my house!


8 comments:

Liz said...

I love those eyelashes! Who knew you get "bling" like that on your eyelashes! What a fashionista she is!

melanie said...

Oh my she is a princess in the making and it is darling. I love that she knows all about the bling and the makeup! Grandma sounds hip!

Natasha said...

She is too cute Chanel!

Jill said...

That's hilarious, I don't think I had ever even heard of fake eyelashes when I was her age. How fun!

Anonymous said...

Hea, wait a minute...Someone has to 'carry on tradition'! There's "Auntie Mame' and then there's "Grandma Bonnie"..let me have atleast ONE DIVA to play with!
LOL

jenny said...

What a cute story. When I read the title I immediately thought you were talking about a shop a holic. Since you mom loves to powershop so much.

Allison said...

Too cute! I love the eye lashes! She would fit in perfectly with my girls.

jenny said...

Don't stay up too late. Thanks for the awesome secret hook up again :) I just switched my profile and our header. Off to sleepy land. I'll call you in a day or so.

 
Blog tracker