Saturday, April 07, 2007

A wicked fun day

For Christmas my Sister gave us (me, Eric and Haley) tickets to Wicked. As soon as I found out I bought the CD and we have loved the music. Haley however has become obsessed with it. She Listens to the music all the time on her Ipod, knows all the songs and knows the story (as much as I could explain from my limited knowledge). So to say that she was excited to see the play is an understatement.

I had never been to the Pantages theater- it was amazing.


Eric bought her a t-shirt and that made her year. She went to the bathroom to put it on as soon as she could...with her black velvet skirt.

As we were leaving she was collecting all the free programs off the floor. She carried a stash and had a stash in my purse.


As for Eric and I we LOVED the play, but we also loved watching our normally very serious Haley become giddy.

6 comments:

everything pink! said...

i love hearing this.
annie kate has saved $120 to buy a Wicked ticket in NY. She learned all the songs and has been waiting to go. i just hope we get there.

What a fun event.

Jeff and I saw it in NY a few years ago and if I could only see on play again for a trip i just may pick it again.

Liz said...

That is sooo cool! Your description of Haley reminds me of my girls when I took them to see the Nutcracker in NY, they were so enthralled! I want to go to Wicked, but they are sold out for months and months! We are going to Les Mis this weekend!

Anonymous said...

That is cool!

Jill said...

What a special thing for Haley to get to go do. I love the picture of her with the programs.

michelle said...

What a wonderful thing for a little girl! Great experience. Too cute that she was getting ready and learning all the songs on her ipod. She's a lucky girl to get to do such a cool thing at her age!

Amanda said...

How exciting! Terry and I have each seen it a few times (although only once together). Posey has been begging for us to take her, hopefully this summer. So glad to hear you enjoyed it!

 
Blog tracker