Friday, April 27, 2007

Good mail

My friend Jenny is spoiling me. She had her husband pick this up for me in AZ since they don't have In-N-Out in Texas. Thanks Jenny and Doug!


I received this very creative and thoughtful letter from Mindy. This just happens to me my favorite candy bar! Thank you!


I received a thank you from my sister Tiffany which came with a check- that's always good mail. Love your cute stickers Tiff!


A little self induced good mail. I have been watching these on Ebay for a few weeks and I found one that was make an offer- I did and got it.


I also received a summons for jury duty. I would actually love to serve on a jury, but there is no way I could find someone to watch Lucy so I am going to request to be excused. This is the 4th summons I have received since we moved here.

2 comments:

jenny said...

4 times? I should be knocking on wood I have yet to be called to jury duty.

Self induced good mail--is always good. Now, promise me you'll go and get some french fries and eat some for me! Love ya!

everything pink! said...

oh, i hope you feel totally spoiled and loved!

 
Blog tracker