Friday, May 04, 2007

Friday

Eric surprised me by driving out to a really cool quilt store he found good reviews for online. They had 6,000 bolt of fabric- I was in heaven. This store happened to be in the cutest town called Annapolis.


There was an amazing church in the middle of the town, every prayer stool was hand needlepointed and so beautiful.



After we left Annapolis, we drove to St. Michaels where there is a Wooden boat museum. Eric built an 10 1/2 foot wooden sail boat 8 years ago and can't wait until he has time to make another wooden boat.

He seriously stood watching these two guys work forever. I had my fill of watching them after about 5 min so I walked around looking at all the beautiful boats that had been restored.






I just can't believe how beautiful it is here. All these little charming towns, no smog, dogwood trees in bloom, azalea bushes that are like 6 ft tall and 10 ft wide in full bloom and everything is so green. I'm loving it.

2 comments:

Tasha said...

Isn't Annapolis wonderful?!? I can't believe I didn't know about that quilt store when I went there!

everything pink! said...

oh yes, the quilt store is now on my list for sure!

 
Blog tracker