Sunday, May 27, 2007

Serious competition



We have a Mattel outlet a few minutes away where you can score some seriously great deals. A couple of days ago I purchased a Othello game for $2.74. I had no idea how much our family would love this game. Haley and Ruby are totally into it and Eric and I could not go to bed last night until we played one more game to try to settle our rivalry. I won't say who won the final game because he's been gloating about it. Even at full price, this game is totally worth it.

4 comments:

jenny said...

I have never played that game before. You definitely can't pass up that deal for a family game!

Jill said...

I loved playing that game as a kid, I haven't seen in it the stores, but will have to check it out now. That's one I wouldn't mind playing with my kids.

everything pink! said...

i have never played this, but remember it. i have not seen it in stores, but will look now.

Suzanne said...

My family has been playing this game for years. Your post brought back fond memories! Othello's probably the only game I can beat my husband at. :-) By the way, it's also available in a travel edition for fun on the run.

 
Blog tracker