Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Wednesday

I did not sleep last night- at all. I was so excited about seeing Eric today that I just could not sleep. So I was wide awake when the clock said 5:30am and it was time to get ready to head to the airport.

Flying without kids was a whole new experience. I took a little nap and read most of the book I brought; The Quilters Apprentice by Jennifer Chiaverini. I made it to DC and Eric was waiting for me at the airport when I arrived. I could not stop smiling, I was so excited to be with him. When we got back to his little studio, he cooked dinner for me- Linguini with spaghetti sauce. I asked if he ate that every night- he said "no, sometimes I cook broccoli with it or heat up a can of soup".

This is his pasta palace:

1 comment:

everything pink! said...

small. but love the red tile countertop.

i think it is so cute how excited you were!

 
Blog tracker